Look what it's done to your friends, their memories are pretend and the last thing that they want is for the feeling to end.

sábado, 29 de septiembre de 2012

The Vaccines

I can barely look at you, 

Don't tell me who you lost it to.

Didn't we say we had a deal?

Didn't I say how bad I feel?

Everyone needs a helping hand;

Who said I would not understand?

Someone up the social scale

for when you're going off the rails, have

Post break-up sexthat helps you forget your ex.

What did you expect from post break up sex?

Leave it 'til the guilt consumes

I found you in the nearest room

All our friends were unaware

Most had just passed out downstairs.

To think I'd hoped you'd be okay,

Now I can't think of what to say,

Maybe I misunderstood,

But I can't believe you're feeling good, from

Post break-up sexthat helps you forget your ex,

What did you expect from post break up sex?



The Vaccines, Post Break-up Sex

1 comentario: